In between JSR 303 got approved, BV is part of Java EE 6 and as it generally gains wider adoption, more and more blog posts and other information related to Bean Validation come available.
That's why I thought it might be a good idea to collect the most interesting pieces and publish those links here every once in a while.
And there you go, here is the first couple of links related to JSR 303:
- How to write a custom ConstraintValidatorFactory (Hardy Ferentschik, March 23rd, 2010)
- Bean Validation with JPA 1.0 (Antonio Goncalves, March 3rd, 2010)
- Unit Testing a Bean Validation ConstraintValidator (Jan-Kees van Andel, March 12th, 2010)
- JSR 303 Bean Validation Using Spring 3 (Balaji, March 10th, 2010)
- Wicket JSR-303 Validators (Ophelie Salm, February 25rd, 2010)
I plan to post follow-ups, whenever I gathered some interesting links, so stay tuned.